When you know how to do something well, sharing your experience can become a real pleasure. If you have ever written a how-to guide or explained in detail something to a friend or relative, a process essay will be right down your alley! A process essay explains how something happens or how to do something.
To be confident that you are on the right track, look through the next points:
- Learn your audience. A process essay is a form of entertainment, so make sure that the topic will be interesting for the person who will be reading it.
- Conduct preliminary research. Look through popular sites with how-to guides to find out more information about the topic. Also, you can visit websites dedicated to certain topics or activities.
- Look through available samples. This will help you get a picture of the finished paper. This action is especially essential when you are writing the process essay for the first time.
- Write from your life experiences, life observations, and common knowledge. Brainstorm about what you already know about the topic.
If you want to impress your tutor with your process essay, you should pick the most interesting and extraordinary topic! Read the material below to learn how to choose the most suitable topic and get a high score!
How to Choose Good Process Analysis Essay Topics
While the assignment of a process analysis essay can cheer you up, finding a really interesting and engaging topic will be a hard task. The process analysis will be more than a list of steps. To create a good process essay you will need to conduct research on the topic to describe every single detail and peculiarities that should be considered.
First, think how you want to influence the audience: inform or entertain. Then think what topics are more interesting for your audience and for you. Does the audience need those guidelines? Imagine the audience knows very little about the chosen topic and needs some education about the issue.
Secondly, use a brainstorming activity to find out more ideas for your paper. This means that you should write down all topics or issues that come into your mind during a span of 10-30 minutes. As soon as you stop writing, you will have a list of possible topics.
Finally, pick the most interesting topics and make sure that you have enough materials to write about. We advise you to use your own experience, ask your friends and relatives, and search this issue over the internet to see the complete picture.
To ease your life, we have created a list of topics for a process essay. You need only to pick one and write an essay!
Easy Process Essay Topics
- Make a step-by-step guide on how to choose the right major and be happy.
- Describe what a person needs to do to become an astronaut.
- Tell what the student needs to consider to successfully graduate from college/university.
- List the steps to prepare for an awesome wedding ceremony.
- Describe how to overcome a fear of heights and skydive for the first time.
- Tell who is a good students and steps you need to become a better student.
- Imagine that you need to make a “welcome” manual for a newbie at your job.
- Share your experience on how to give yourself a manicure/pedicure.
- Describe the process of learning to surf/ride a bicycle/snowboard/etc.
- Give instructions to a person that needs to teach someone to drive.
- Tell how to cut and style long/medium/short hair.
- Give a step-by-step guide on how to childproof the entire house.
Process Analysis Essay Topics for College Students
- Describe how juvenile cases are handled in the court process.
- Tell your audience how a bill becomes a law.
- Describe the process of adopting a child. Consider various situations.
- Describe what steps you conduct when writing an essay/research paper/etc.
- Tell about everyday rituals that help you stay fit and healthy.
- Describe how to succeed in trying out for a league baseball team/your choice.
- Write a step-by-step guide on how to conduct research on the subject using the internet and the library.
- Share the secrets of academic writing to another student.
- Write about essential steps to find an ideal roommate or survive with an existing one.
- Teach your audience how to beat an irritating habit (habits like saying “you know”/biting your nails/addiction to social media/complaining/talking too fast/etc.)
- Make a guideline about how to work with a student who always borrows your pen/paper/stapler/etc.
Funny Process Analysis Essay Topics
- Write a process essay on how to teach a dummy how to travel.
- Create an instruction on how to make your parents let you go to a concert late at night.
- Write a step-by-step guide on how to do make-up like Angelina Jolie.
- Make a step-by-step guide on how to dress for cosplay.
- Write instructions on how to become a beggar and not get caught.
- Make a detailed plan on how to become a hipster/hippie/rocker/cowboy/etc.
- Create instructions on how to write a rap song.
- Write how to catch Santa Clause and stay up all Christmas night.
- Write how to become a priest/monk/nun/pope.
- Describe the secrets of how to become a real ninja.
- How to get a good night’s sleep when you neighbors are too loud.
- Share your advice on how to have a pleasant first date.
- Instruct your audience on how to use a specific computer program (of your choice).
- Share your life hacks about how to live with a person who lives in a mess.
Informative Process Analysis Essay Topics
- Tell what public policy is and describe how public policy is made.
- Tell how to buy a good house and what points one should consider.
- Describe the recipe and the process of cooking fajitas/pasta/burgers/sandwich/etc.
- Tell how to create a Twitter account and make it popular.
- Share your knowledge about finding the best price for airfare.
- Write a process essay about the best way to set up Windows/Linux on a new computer.
- Make a step-by-step guide for a person that wants to sell a car for the first time.
- Create a guideline on how to learn to dance hip-hop/polka/belly-dance/tango/etc.
- Make a guideline for a person that needs to apply for a loan.
- Tell how to make the best marriage proposal and hear “yes.”
- Write instructions on how to overcome shyness with persons of a different gender.
- Create an instruction on how to clean a piece of machinery.
- Write about how to open or close a store.
- Teach your audience how to fill out and submit a report and complaint form.
You can find hundreds of topics for process essay and only you can decide which one will be the best in your case. Hopefully our list has helped you to find the best match for a topic that will turn into an A+ essay. You can use topics as they are, or rewrite them according to your assignment. However, if you can’t write an essay by yourself, feel free to use our service and get a finished paper effortlessly. Our support is available 24 hours a day, so make an order right now!